1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or inquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration includes submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit Card Details
5. Credit Card details are not stored for the processing of payment.
6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
7. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
11. Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses, that our web server gathers, assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Access to Information
14. We will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
15. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
16. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
Last Updated: November 17, 2015
II. WEBSITE USE
Prohibited Activities. You may not: (i) use the website for advertising, promotional, solicitation or other commercial purposes; (ii) use automated means, including scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers or data mining tools, to post content to or download content from the website; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Resource Center portal or any other private areas of the website, or to any licensee’s, trainer’s or other user’s account; (iv) impersonate a representative of SCS, a licensee, or another website user; (v) engage in or promote any activity, or post or transmit any content, that is illegal, threatening, abusive, offensive, obscene, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, false, unsafe, invasive of another’s privacy, or endangering of minors in any way; (vi) infringe, misappropriate, or violate the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or other rights of any third party, or violate any contractual, fiduciary or other legal duty or obligation; or (vii) engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the website.
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND ANY SOCIAL MEDIA ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND ALL USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SCS AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UP-TO-DATE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR ALTERATIONS BY THIRD PARTIES.
IV. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
SCS and its suppliers reserve all right, title and interest in and to the website, including but not limited to other portals and all services, materials, information, and compilations of information available on or through the website and social media, as well as any and all domains and sub-domains, the design, layout, graphics, programming code and “look and feel” of the website, the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and trade dress appurtenant thereto, all goodwill associated therewith, and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights of any nature throughout the world embodied therein. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, or create derivative works based upon the website, or the services, information or materials available on or through the website or social media, without SCS prior written consent. All rights not expressly granted to you by SCS are reserved.
From time to time, you may provide us with suggestions, ideas or other feedback for the website, social media or the services, information or materials featured on the website or social media. SCS, its successors and assigns are and will be free to use, disclose and otherwise commercialize and exploit such feedback free of any and all claims by or monetary obligations to you, or proprietary, confidentiality or other restrictions of any kind, including for purposes of developing improvements to SCS website, social media, services, information and materials.
V. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The website may contain links to Internet or mobile sites not owned or operated by SCS, including sites featuring companies, products, services or news that may be of interest or pages that we maintain on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites. The inclusion of these links should not be construed as any sort of affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement or approval. When you access a third party Internet or mobile site, you do so at your own risk. We assume no responsibility or liability for any information, products or services available on or through any third party Internet or mobile site, or for any actions taken by you or others in connection therewith.
VI. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
IX. CONTACTING US
X. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, UNLESS ALL PARTIES TO AN ARBITRATION SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO DO SO FOLLOWING INITIATION OF SUCH ARBITRATION. EACH PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ITS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE A DISPUTE CONSTITUTES AN IRREVOCABLE WAIVER OF ITS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO HAVE SUCH DISPUTE DECIDED IN A COURT OF LAW BEFORE A JURY.
Copyright 2015 Stacy Cody Style, LLC. All rights reserved.